Imagine group Ukulele lessons where the whole class learns to play and sing current Rock & Pop songs. Rock-a-lele pairs great instrumental tuition with a fun vocal workout. Learning chords, strumming patterns, single note lines and harmonies makes this a complete musical activity. We provide the instruments, the tutors and the fun.
What to expect
A popular Rock, or Pop song will be learned, with an emphasis on producing a performance that shows a range of complimenting rhythm parts.
Singing will provide a focus for all playing and helps children master more complex strumming patterns.
The Ukulele orchestra will develop a range of technical skills which will include learning a library of chords, strumming patterns and the dexterity to play single note lines.
Delivering the National Curriculum
- “Be taught to sing with increasing confidence and control”.
- Delivering sessions that “engage and inspire pupils to develop a love of music” whilst building “their talent as musicians” and helping them develop “an understanding of musical structures”.
- “Perform in solo and ensemble contexts”.
- Providing all pupils with the opportunity to “learn to sing and use their voices” and “reproduce sounds from aural memory”.
- To “understand how music is created, produced and communicated”.
- “Listen with attention to detail and recall sounds with increasing aural memory” .
‘We’re so pleased to be putting the fun back into our music provision.’
‘It’s absolutely brilliant. The children are having the most wonderful time’
‘They are bringing the best out of the children.’
We'd be delighted to hear from you
Please get in touch for more details, and to request a FREE taster session!